Quantum is certified under the following parts of the Code of Federal Regulations Title 14, Federal Aviation Regulations:
- FAA Part 141 Approved (Pilot Schools)
- CAAC Part 141 Approved
- Quantum can also conduct training under the provisions of FAR Part 61.
- Quantum is a Robinson Helicopter Factory Authorized Service Center and Authorized Dealer of Robinson helicopters.
- Quantum has two designated pilot examiners on staff, capable of administering checkrides.
- Quantum is Transportation Security Administration (TSA) compliant and has the authority to issue M1 Visas for foreign students.
- Quantum is approved for Veterans Benefits.
- Finally, the "credential" or "approval" that we are the most proud of is not a certificate we can hang on the wall or an "approval" we have to seek from a federal agency every two years. It is simply the approval we receive from our customers and the aviation industry as a whole for the work we have done over the past 25 years. Without that support we would not have been able to maintain the longevity, conduct over 275K hours of flight training with an exemplary safety record, own and maintain all of our aircraft, and grow into the sales and overhaul services that we have had the priviledge of being tasked with.